Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ECHO video & FIRMOO glasses




Model & Stylist: Jm Campos
Make-up & Hair: Janna Parel
Video & Editing: Patricia Sy

Hey folks. I told you in my last post that me and my High School batchmates and fellow ZC bloggers Patricia Sy & Janna Parel made a video with the Vampire Diaries' song Echo by Jason Walker. We filmed it for just half a day and I am really proud of our work. The girls are so talented and friendly which makes me work comfortably with them even though we're not that close, actually we don't talk and even exchange Hi's and Hello's before. hehehe

Hope you enjoy the video ;)



Some of you noticed the eye-wear I wore at the beach in the video and saying that you love it and wanna grab one. Well, it's from FIRMOO.COM. I really love all their glasses, they are unique, stylish and most especially safe. Yes, SAFE. Most of us nowadays buy eye-wear anywhere without thinking of the safety of our eyes. We should use approved eyeglasses from the proffesionals and not just the one's that are cheap but destroys our eyesight. Now, I have a good news!!! Firmoo is a world wide online eye-wear shop that offers very safe eyeglasses. Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way is the ultimate goal of Firmoo, so it has always committed itself to providing customers with high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. And the good news is, you can have the sunglasses that I am wearing for free because FIRMOO is offering free eyewear to first-time buyers in order to make more people try Firmoo’s quality products & excellent service. Plus, it’s easy to get your free eyewear, and the delivery is pretty fast! Great right? Want to have a try? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html to get your FREE pair!

THANKS FIRMOO!!!
Love & Peace

~JM~