Friday, May 3, 2013

The Ghetto Prince








Boots: ZARA                  Trouser: ZARA                  Sweats: F21

We always want to look elegant and classy but we can't deny the fact that street style still make us feel good. I got so inspired with the Ghetto society especially when I watch movies related to it which is why, I decided to have a look something about it. When I saw the wall where my little cousins study and do their educational games, I said to myself that it was the perfect place to capture the look that I'm eager to do. It is not that Ghetto is viral today that I want to do this look but the truth is that I'm a fan of Ghetto pictorials. I just love the passion it shows. Hopefully I gave justice through the photos above.

Hope you like it guys & please don't forget to HYPE!
'till next...
Love & Peace!
~JM~