Sunday, May 12, 2013

TROPICANA












 TropicalShorts: ASOS      FloralShirt: VINTAGE     OxfordShoes: TOPMAN     Cap: ROMWE

 Summer is one of my hatest seasons but what can do, I live in a tropical country. Even though summer is my least favorite season, one of the best things about it is that you can wear floral and colorful outfits without looking weird in the eyes of other people. Aside from vacation, that's the only thing that excites me for summer.

When my Cousin decided to celebrate her baby's christening in a beach, I grabbed the opportunity to wear my new tropical shorts and paired it with my favorite over-used floral shirt. I love wearing my orange floral shirt for it complements my skin tone and I love it even more for it goes well with my new shorts. I thought the combination of the two is superb. I like the effect it brings wherein my top are flowers and my bottom are leaves.

I hope you guys love this look as much as I did.
'till next Peeps! Don't forget to HYPE!
& Hey, before I forget, please greet your mom a very Happy Mom's day!
From
~JM~ with LOVE